Thursday, May 15, 2008

The Only Thing

The only thing I can say now
is I'm so sorry
The only thing I want to say now
is I love you
The only thing I wanna do now
is to hug you
The only thing I want you to know now
is I always appreciate you

Oh my God,
What have I done?
Did I hurt the one I love again?
Did I make mistake?
Or should I just say
Leave me alone, you'll hurt again

My dear God,
I don't want him to leave me
Yes, maybe I'm selfish
I don't wanna see his pain
coz his pain is my misery
I wanna see him smile
Live his life happily
If I only bring him sadness
So just please let me go

The only thing I wish now
That I can be there for you
Whenever you're down
That I can be there with you
To share all your burden,
your story, your life.
I wanna be your witness, forever...

September 3,2007

No comments:

Post a Comment