Friday, May 30, 2008

Feeling Free

After this several years I couldn't live my life with free, everything's easier now.

Maybe it started when i was at college. I got a boyfriend. Then the relationship become deeper and deeper. It's like you can't let him go or he can't let you go.

Do you ever love someone, loving him/her so badly, you want him dead or alive. well, love is so blind. So did I. Maybe that's why I can't live my life happily.

I always scared whether he really love me or not, what did he do, where was he going, with whom, etc, etc.

I've broken up with him, a year ago. It's not the reason I can feel release or free. It's the time that teach me, learn that actually, he (my ex-boyfriend) taught me so many things in this world. He taught me to be strong, to be tough, to be more logic, to be mature, and so many other things (by this, I don't mean all the things i've learned come from him).

Nowadays, there are many people, my friends especially, they said i've changed. Lot of changes. Be better, and be more patient. Even sometimes, I can't hold my emotion when someone cheated me.

Anyway, I believe I'm a better person now than yesterday. I believe I can be better than now. I believe I can be stronger, wiser, beautiful inside and outside. And most, I believe I can love someone, and loved by someone, no need to be scared of anything.

Thanks God.. Thanks for my family who always encourage me, my friends, my best friends... I still believe that there are good friends out there, even hard to find.. All the people I love, I ever loved, I always love you... thanks to you all..

May you live your life happily...

No comments:

Post a Comment