Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Note for My Best Friend

Too many memories we've shared together
Too many words have been said since I knew you
But they're never enough, for me and you
They always come around and tie us one another

When the first time you come in to my life
I never knew everything could change with you
You bring the sun light and complete me
In your own way, your own rules
You blow those dark clouds away
And make my sky so bright and blue

Today, after many years
We've known little bout each other
We've done some things together
I wanna say this to you
Maybe this is the time for me
To let you hear this from my heart

"I love you, I always love you
Far deep inside my heart
You're always there, never go
Even sometimes you make me sick
But you must know
No one can replace you
To feel this sweetest part of my life"

Feb 17, 2004

No comments:

Post a Comment