Thursday, October 27, 2011

I NEVER WANT THIS

This world has turn upside down, inside out
And I don't know how to make it up
I learn to stand up, eager to run
But you just push it and I'm done

I have a dream of peace
where my world have no war
For the only left is a smile and kiss
and every soul shine like a star

But since you judge me by my skin
I couldn't resist to leave you as wind
For I try to stay much longer now
But this heart break anyhow

I care and will always care
It just our different way we don't prepare
For arguing just can't repair
So, I think goodbye and take care

Hoping one day people can see
I never want this distance hang between you and me
For I have to choose and I'm very sorry
I love you and that's how will always be

Story by KR
Written Oct 27, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment