Saturday, November 28, 2009

I Just Can't Stop

I was alone, waiting...
Waiting for someone
Someone who can cure my heart
My little broken heart

I was there, crying...
Crying coz of afraid
Afraid if I couldn't find
Find someone like you

But then...
I met you, make friend with you
Slowly, you've filled my life
You've filled my whole life

Then years, I depend on you
I put my life on you
I think, I have my future with you
I love you...

And years, we've been through
You've seen my laughs and my tears
And I've seen yours too
You were there for my ups and downs
And I was there believe your success too

But then...
Faith came between us
He made distance, took you away
More and more, we're apart

Two years already
It's been two years already
I don't reallly know your day anymore
I don't really know your heart anymore

I'm sorry...
For I can't be perfect for you
I'm really sorry...
For I just can't stop loving you

"Honey"...
That's what you called me
"Honey"...
I miss you...

Request story by Joe
Written : Nov 27th, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment