Monday, March 2, 2009

Heart Beat

I found strange about my heart since I was in high school. It can beat faster so suddenly. Like when I was sitting just read a book, but it knock suddenly like a rock and roll concert. Well, actually, I wanna say that so rarely happened when I was in my college. Just sometimes, not once a month, but really few times in a year. But last Saturday, I was so afraid.

It happened at night, around 7-8 pm. That time I was resting on my bed, watching movie. Suddenly, it hit and beat faster, and lasting for about half an hour. After so long time ago I never feel this again (well, last 2 years I often feel like hardly to breath, like a heavy stone put upon my chest, but just like that, never about the beat again), I was afraid. I try not to think about it. I try to focus on my movie, but it became harder to breath, not only beat and hit faster. I have to take a cough so many times just to help me easier to breath, or take a deep exhale and inhale.

I checked my pulse, if I aint count wrong, it beat twice faster than normal, up to hundreds in 1 minute. not really twice, but it fast and hard enough to made me breathless.

Do you know, that saturday morning, I just check up my blood to the lab, the result will come out by today. Just now, I got phone call from hospital to inform me that I can have my result this afternoon and I say that I'll go there after office hour.

I don't know what is in there, but I hope everything's gonna be alright. Coz that night, my head felt very dizzy... and since then, my heart often heavily breath. Now I often make cough just to make me feel easier to breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment