Thursday, August 21, 2008

I Should Stop This Feeling

Loving someone doesn't mean have to belonging
Loving someone doesn't mean he must love you too
But guys, that's not so simple in the real world

When you love someone, you wanna have him as your own
When you love someone, you want him to love you too
But guys, that's not the real love, they say...

Should I stop this feeling?
Loving a guy that I don't even know if he has the same feeling or not
Loving a guy that maybe, he doesn't know that I love him so much
Loving a guy that can make me feel so comfort at any condition

Isn't it funny that we need more than love to united two people?
Is it just lucky if we can have someone that love us just the way we are?
Where's the power of love when two or more people fight?
Should I stop this feeling, coz this feeling still young?

I should stop this feeling...
Not because it still young, but...
Coz love need sacrifice...
Coz love need process...
Coz love need to be free...

No comments:

Post a Comment